September 20 – 21, 2023
- Arrival: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Opening Ceremony & Plenary Sessions: Wednesday & Thursday, September 20-21, 2023
- Dinner, Induction of New Members & Fellowship Award: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Departure: Friday, September 22, 2023
Register Online | Submit a Paper
Objectives of the Conference
“Nothing in this world is as powerful as an idea whose time has come.” This phrase has become popular in recent times in our dear nation, Nigeria due to the upsurge of citizens’ interest in governance and political participation in the Country. Indeed, the time has come, and more than ever before, sustainable governance and citizenship are highly coveted qualities required of every sector of the economy in order to boost national development.
As Management Scientists therefore, it behooves us to champion the discourse, proffering workable strategies and principles towards ensuring sustainable governance ideals and practices, understanding and embracing vital citizenship attributes by all stakeholders in the country. The Conference therefore invites experts in Management Sciences and other allied disciplines to brainstorm on these issues with a view to contributing significantly to the development of our dear Nation Nigeria.
Related sub-themes will be entertained from:
- Accounting and Taxation
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Actuarial Science, Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Hospitality management and Tourism
- Cooperative and Rural Development
- Public Administration
- Procurement Management
In addition to the above, papers from any other discipline will be entertained to advance various perspectives to the central discourse.
Guidelines for Submission
- Full papers in Microsoft Word format should not be longer than 15 single-spaced pages (Times New Roman, font 12, 1 inch margin all round), including the title, tables, figures, appendices, references, and other illustrative materials.
- Full papers should have an abstract of not more than 250 words and should indicate the corresponding author. Each paper should indicate the title of the paper, author(s)’ names, institutional affiliation, email addresses and mobile number.
- Five (5) Keywords
- References must conform to the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition format.
Registration and Publication Opportunities
- Participants are required to register and/or submit their papers using the online form before the stipulated deadline.
- Registration for the Conference covers Conference folder, two tea breaks, two lunches, award dinner and attendance certificate.
- Authors of good quality papers will be invited to submit their papers for further consideration for publication in sponsoring Journals.
- The Professor Barnabas A. Agbonifoh Best Paper Award will go to author(s) of the best paper.
Early Bird (ends by August 31, 2023)
- Members – N30,000
- Non-Members – N35,000
- Foreign Participants – $250
Regular (From September 1, 2023)
- Members – N35,000
- Non-Members – N40,000
- Foreign Participants – $300
All Payments should be made to:
The Academy of Management Nigeria
First Bank Plc
- Registration: August 31, 2023
- Paper Submission: September 10, 2023 (There shall be no extension).
Professor Ofuan James Ilaboya
Vice President, TAMN & Chairman, National
Conference Organizing Committee
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0803 344 7409
For Logistics and Accommodation Information
Professor Yemi Akinniyi
Sub Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences
Chairman, LOC, University of Maiduguri
0803 597 3594, 0805 308 3335
Dr. Samuel J. Osifo
0807 877 8473
0703 637 0098
PROF. BARISUA F. NWINEE, famn