- Opening Ceremony: 9 am
- Plenary Sessions: 10:25 am
- Annual General Meeting: 1:35 pm
- Installation of Life Fellows, Induction of New Members: 3:00 pm
Register Online | Submit a Paper
Objectives of the Conference
Beneath the façade or simulation of the disruptions of the current global pandemic lies the rethinking and reengineering of business processes to actualize the sustainable development goals (SDGs). The eclectic nature of the discipline of management sciences places the responsibility of championing the rethinking in the domain of the Management scientist, which aligns seriously with the Academy of Management Nigeria’s core objective in advancing contextually- relevant models in addressing contemporary management issues.
The conference seeks to converge experts in management sciences and other allied disciplines to articulate and brainstorm on the post-pandemic Nigeria in line with the global goals of poverty eradication, environmental protection, promoting peace and prosperity. To foster a better understanding of the tools for achieving the SDGs and their implications on Nigeria’s social, economic, and governance indices.
Related sub-themes will be entertained from:
- Accounting and Taxation
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Actuarial Science, Banking, Finance, and Insurance
- Hospitality management and Tourism.
In addition to the above, papers from any other discipline will be entertained to advance various perspectives to the central discourse.
Guidelines for Submission
- Full papers in Microsoft Word format should not be longer than 15 single-spaced pages (Times New Roman, font 12, 1 inch margin all round), including the title, tables, figures, appendices, references, and other illustrative materials.
- Full papers should have an abstract of not more than 250 words and should indicate the corresponding author. Each paper should indicate the title of the paper, author(s)’ names, institutional affiliation, email addresses and mobile number.
- Five (5) Keywords
- References must conform to the American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition format.
Registration and Publication Opportunities
- Participants are required to register and/or submit their papers using the online form before the stipulated deadline.
- Registration for the conference covers conference folder, two tea breaks, two lunches, award dinner and attendance certificate.
- Authors of good quality papers will be invited to submit their papers for further consideration for publication in Sponsoring Journals.
- The Professor Barnabas A. Agbonifoh Best Paper Award will go to author(s) of the best paper.
Early Bird (ends by August 31, 2022)
- Members – N30,000
- Non-Members – N35,000
- Foreign Participants – $250
Regular (From September 1, 2022)
- Members – N35,000
- Non-Members – N40,000
- Foreign Participants – $300
All Payments should be made to:
The Academy of Management Nigeria
First Bank Plc
- Registration: Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Paper Submission: Saturday, September 17, 2022 (There shall be no extension).
Professor Ofuan James Ilaboya
Vice President, TAMN & Chairman, National
Conference Organizing Committee
email@example.com | 0803 344 7409
For Logistics and Accommodation Information
Professor Yemi Akinniyi
Sub Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences
Chairman, LOC, University of Maiduguri
0803 597 3594, 0805 308 3335
Dr. Samuel J. Osifo
0807 877 8473
0703 637 0098
PROF. BARISUA F. NWINEE, famn
0803 708 4400